Selling Santa Fe area homes is our specialty. The process of selling homes is not one size fits all and that is why we customize our services and marketing plan to best meet YOUR family’s needs.
Your family, your goals, your expectations and your best interest are our driving force. Excellent communication, professional service and representation, local expertise & market knowledge and full commitment to your goals and expectations are what we promise.
Selling your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time is our goal and we strive to make the process as stress free and enjoyable as possible. There are a few things that we believe are extremely important and necessary for a successful real estate transaction. Our relationship is dependent on meeting and exceeding your needs. We identify those needs together, and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our services, our cancellation guarantee protects your right to end our relationship with no questions asked.
There are a few things that we believe are extremely important and necessary for any successful real estate transaction. These things are the core components of our business model, and our commitment to them is what makes us the clear choice for selling your home.
When a property first goes on the market is when it receives the most attention and activity. Pricing your property correctly initially increases the odds for a quick sale. Many sellers make the mistake of pricing their property high to leave room for negotiations. It is important for the realtor and seller to sit down and go over all the available data in a realistic way to determine the price. Property that is priced too high at first will sit on the market and likely sell for less than it would have if it had been priced correctly to begin with. We take the task of valuing property seriously and do a detailed analysis for you, not just a simple CMA based on square footage pricing. Long term trend analysis, recent solds, active listings, condition and unique characteristics are all taken into consideration to give you the best possible pricing strategy and selling potential. We consider this step so critical to the successful marketing and sale of your home that we will pay for your appraisal if you list your property within 3% of the appraised value from our commission upon the successful completion of your sale.
The condition of a home speaks to the care and maintenance of its current owner. Buyers have an emotional and gut level reaction when they walk into a house. Small things to a seller may be a major turn-off to a buyer. Making sure your property is in the best condition possible by taking care of small maintenance issues, including paint, hardware, door and plaster ensure a successful showing. Major renovations are not always necessary since often the new buyer will want to add their own personal touches to any major improvements.
90% of buyers start their search on the internet. We promote our listings on our individual web site and advertise that site on Google using keywords and phrases that people use to search Santa Fe real estate. Our listings are syndicated to all major real estate search engines, including Realtor.com, Zillow.com and Trulia.com. We believe in Sunday open houses and hold them on a regular basis along with the local realtor tours. Although most buyers use the internet to search for properties, 82% of all transactions involve another realtor. We market your property to our local realtor's network using all mean possible, including e-blasts, print advertising personal contact and video home tours.
Our exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search websites. Professional photography and video ensure that your property listing has the quality it deserves.
Click here for a list of internet search websites that we use to market your property.
Once an offer is accepted and a property is under contract the real work begins. Both listing and selling brokers need to schedule inspections, exchange documents and coordinate with both lenders and title company. The priority here is to make sure all parties adhere to deadlines and specifics in the contract, and that they handle any issues that might arise which could jeopardize the closing. This often means becoming a facilitator along with being an advocate for the full interest of your client. A key phrase comes to mind in these situations, "I don't care if I win, as long as I get what I want." Once we have a property under contract, we work every avenue to reach closing. This may include doing the work of both listing and selling brokers if necessary, when dealing with less experienced brokers.
1. First, and most importantly, we will talk about your goals, your timeline, and your needs. We will meet to discuss and get the information we need to successfully market your property. We will cover many areas that will help us to effectively market your property, both online and in print. These areas will include
2. We will work with you to create a marketing plan designed specifically for your property.
3. List your property for sale.
4. Place a 'FOR SALE' sign on your property (if permitted).
5. Capture still images and video home tours that convey the essence of your property to buyers.
6. Send web links of your listing to our databases of local brokers and potential buyers.
7. Detail information on your property at our Company broker meetings.
8. Conduct Open House Receptions for:
9. Participate in focused neighborhood tours to increase awareness among brokers.
10. Create a customized email campaign to announce your property listing, including listing changes.
11. Order a preliminary title review to identify title issues that may arise during the sale.
12. Assist you in securing any needed documents that you may not have in your possession.
13. Keep you informed of buyer and broker feedback on showings of your property.
14. Recommend local vendors and craftspeople to enhance your property to show at its best.
15. Monitor your property, if you are not a full-time resident, and report to you.
16. Negotiate on your behalf with buyer's broker on price, timeline, and terms.
17. Guide the transaction on the resolution of any issues that arise during the inspection and document review process.
18. Prepare an easy-to-read agenda of key dates and deadlines in the transaction schedule.
19. Keep you up-to-date on progress at each step in the process.
20. We will be with you through the entire process, assuring that everything goes smoothly and according to plan.
A large part of our success is due to our elite team of real estate affiliates, including escrow, inspections, lending, legal support, and more. Our team is comprised of only the best of the best in their field, a theme you will find interwoven throughout our business.